Creating a unique, beautiful home that utilises space efficiently whilst looking effortlessly stylish is not effortless at all. If you don’t have the time or inclination to do it yourself, or need someone to help you to edit your ideas and offer practical advice, do get in touch.
A typical project would include the following elements;
- Initial consultation (free of charge)
- Digital Mood board
- Proposed floor plan- drawn to scale- including a lighting/electrical plan & furniture layout
- Colour, finishes & fabric suggestions.
- A comprehensive paint list.
- A complete list of furniture, fittings, accessories, lighting, flooring, hardware and decorative items
- Design & management of upholstery and curtains/blinds
- Cabinetry & bespoke seating designs
- Sourcing unique/vintage items and Art
- Styling and Photographing the project on completion
- Garden redesign- if required